BadCreditAutoLoan.ca is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BadCreditAutoLoan.ca may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from March 26 2017.
Internal record keeping. We may use the information we collect to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify when you signed up to our website form.
This helps us analyze data about our website traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The security and integrity of our customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level of communication services they expect.
- BadCreditAutoLoan.ca privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
We do not guarantee the product or service of any of the persons or organizations to whom we provide your Personal Information or that any person or organization will offer or provide you products or services at any particular rate or at all.
- BadCreditAutoLoan.ca has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, BadCreditAutoLoan.ca employees or affiliates receive privacy training and must comply with BadCreditAutoLoan.ca privacy practices as a condition of employment or partnership.
We collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” means the information you provide to us through this website and, without limitation, includes your name, address, date of birth, contact information, and employment history.
- Personal information collected by BadCreditAutoLoan.ca is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
- We collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
-To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
-To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered.
– To manage and develop business and operations;
-To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
– BadCreditAutoLoan.ca does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. BadCreditAutoLoan.ca retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
-ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
– BadCreditAutoLoan.ca may share your information with other affiliate companies or their agents and/or other authorized dealers, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company’s application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact us by email.
-Applications will be shared with partners as well as third party financing entities.
By submitting this form, you authorize credit and employment history checks only if necessary, and to provide and/or obtain information about past credit experiences. Consent to receive information, follow-up communication, & disclosures related to this credit application and any other credit transaction from you, your affiliates, agents and service providers, in writing, verbally, or electronically.
This consent includes (but isn’t limited to) contact by manual calling methods, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, text messages, emails and/or automatic telephone dialing systems using any e-mail address or any telephone number provided, now or in the future, including a number for a cellular phone or other wireless device, regardless of whether you incur charges as a result
Further; by submitting this application You certify that each of the statements made and answers given in this credit application are true and correct and are made for the purpose of inducing any financial services. You authorize the obtaining of consumer report(s) to be used in evaluating your application, credit inquiry/ muiltiple credit inquiries, and the obtaining and exchanging of credit information from and with other creditors, dealers, and consumer reporting agencies.
If you have any questions about these BadCreditAutoLoan.ca Privacy FAQs, the privacy practices of our web sites, or your dealings with us, please contact us via the “contact us” form on our website.